Sunday, December 04, 2005




Bye!Bye! Goodies. Ironically I am aspiring to be a good pastry chef but I would also like to live longer for my son and feel lighter and more active since my job requires me to be working more than 8 hours a day. Starting as an apprentice is not easy.

Well, well, excuses, yes I usually give in to decadent desserts and any mayo-based foods and other dairy-inspired dishes or concoctions. The background of thhis photo just shows how much I will have to face the challenges. Seeing the best pastries everyday at work and everywhere in the world is gonna be a tough agenda for me, but hey I am ready.

Wish me luck and perseverance as I bring back my original weight, its not a big deal like Lindsay Lohan's or JLo's or Tyra Banks who has one of the best bodies right now but more of Ms. Oprah Winfrey's since I think we have the same body built, heavy-boned or even Ms. Christy Alley who now is under Jenny Craig's Slimming Program who I admire because she is really loosing weight.

The creations I will be posting in my chef kc's blog will not change because that is just not fair to some who wants a richer and tastier dish for their loved ones. On this new blog of mine Its me.blospot.com- there will be big changes that I have committed so if you want to do this slimming program I am creating, join me and lets altogether feel beautiful in and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home