Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Day1

Bean Soup
Vegetable Stew
Garden Salad with Italian Dressing
2 small pieces of Peanut Brittle
Water

My dinner was the best last night. This is a dish that I always make when I want to really feel good, full and vegetarian.


KC's Trip
(Plate 1)


I would always have lots of vegetables, all blanched, caramelized onions, tomatoes and mushrooms and a small can of bumblebee tuna chunks. I should have fiber, protein and some richness from my buttermilk scrambled eggs. If I could make the vege part double so I would not feel hungry for the rest of the day, I would really. Its just vegetables and what you get is a little water, nutrients and sugar that may turn into starch in the body better than having more than a cup of rice. Organic tortilla chips for nibbling while watching t.v.

Guess what before I went to sleep I hade German Chocolate Cake. This is layers of chocolate cake, coconut fudge and chocolate ganache. Did I feel guilty, yes and no, because once in a while you have to treat yourself for a job well done.

2 Comments:

Blogger ces said...

wow1 kasali ba to sa diet?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

wow! I'm chocolate addict.. I think I can not resist this one!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home