Friday, December 09, 2005


A HEAVY BRUNCH: COLSLAW IN WHOLE WHEAT WRAP AND SPEEDY MICROWAVED VEGETABLE OMELET

For the wrap, I just tossed shredded lettuce and a few raisins in ranch dressing and rolled it in whole wheat wrap. There are actually a lot of flavors now of this pita wrap, theres the regular, red chilli, spinach flavor which is fun to prepare also because of the green color it is best identified.

Just like what I always use in my original blog(chefkc.blogspot.com), e-dumplings, this time on this segment of food deduction, I am featuring the 2 minute -Omelet you would ever have. I just have any dish or plastice container. Put in my sliced onions, bellpeppers,mushrooms,frozen corn,carrots and beans adn a little oil with a dash of black pepper, let it caramelized for 1 minute in the microwave. While that is cooking, mix together 1 whole egg and 2 Tbsp. of milk. After the vegies has been cooked. Pour over the egg mixture. Cook further in the microwave for 1 minute. There you a Speedy Vegetable Omelet. For those who are always in a hurry to go to work, this this the best breakfast you can have without suffering nutrition and quality .

Water.Water.Water

It is water that I always have in my purse or wherever I go. 8 glasses or even 10. You will have good glowing skin and its nutaral. It helps in digestion and there are aslo flavored bottled water sold in groceries like peach flavor, apple or just plain carbonated water. Its definitely good for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home